Be good to people for no reason. Compassion. Empathy. Acts of kindness. Sprinkle that s*?t everywhere! And light this baby up in celebration! Float through an English Meadow with the fresh and vibrant aromas of white tea, lemon, mandarin & pear on a bed of delicate floral notes.
A beautiful gift for just about anyone! Leave one on your friend’s doorstep as a true random act of kindness.
A sleek white matte vessel and ‘It’s Cool to be Kind’ displayed in a dazzling fuchsia make this a show stopping edition to your coffee table! Finished in a fresh and fun ‘doodle’ gift box to make this one candle that might even be too cute to open!
– Non toxic, natural blended wax
– Essential Oils
– Environmentally friendly
– Hand poured in the UK
– Approximately 40 hours burn time
– Net weight 220g
Top Note – Lemon, mandarin, pear & white tea
Middle Note – Cyclamen, Jasmine
Base Note – Amber
Care & Safety for your Candle
– For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt and avoid tunnelling.
– Trim the wick to 5mm before every burn
– Always sit your candle on a fire resistant surface whilst burning, away from children, drafts or pets.
– I recommend snuffing out the flame after burning for a maximum of 4 hours to avoid overheating.
– Do not move your candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
– When there is only 1cm of wax left, discontinue use.
– Repurpose the candle vessel as a vase, desk tidy, makeup brush holder or plant pot!